Printable Worksheets for K-2

If you are looking for printable worksheets for classes K-2, join my Google classroom. 

This will be suitable for kids from Pre K to 2nd grade.
Click the invite link to join the class.

Disclaimer:  I don't follow any particular syllabus and any specific teaching methodology. The contents I post in the classroom are from various educational sites and Facebook groups. 

I started saving these worksheets for my kids. Hope sharing this classroom will help many kids. 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for all your effort in collecting all these resources. it is appreciated. Our school is following the Jolly Phonics approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. How do I view and download the worksheets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please click the classroom invite. You will be added to a google classroom, where you can see all the materials.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No, it is free. Materials are available for free. No charges.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?