Where are we going after wedding?

No, it is not about the honeymoon. Since, Vetri had left to US, my friends and relatives are very curious to know, what next after wedding. Are we going to abode in abroad? Sorry, I was not sure about it then. Even I wanted to know. But I was waiting for him to begin this topic. U may think "waiting"? Yes, we had full six months between engagement and marriage. So, need not to urge for anything. 
 Then when the ice broke, he said there were three options left: Chennai, Vellore and US.
Then I came to know that he went to US with 6 months VISA and applied for extension. If it got approved, he will continue to stay there, that is after wedding. If not, will come back to work in Chennai.
Vellore? since he comes back at the time of wedding, the possibility for finalizing the house to reside may take time, so by then, I need to stay back in Vellore with in laws. May be for couple of months.
According to him, he had clarified me the situation. Yes I too understood that  as per the situation, only time could answer my question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

Printable Worksheets for K-2

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?