Reading Harry Potter to kids

Hi everyone...
Hope all r happily ending your weekend.
I love to read books, they are more like travelling to different world. I found something special while reading books to my kids. It gave a new experience and satisfaction of travelling together with kids in the journey of books. Now it's time to extend the joy of reading with more kids.


As I already discussed with few of you, I will take your kids to a fantasy world in this Christmas holidays, by reading Harry Potter to them.
The book has 17 chapters, I will read 2 per day. So it is a 10 days program.
When and where?
I'm gonna start the book journey from my home on tomorrow(12/17) at 3.30pm. Welcome home with kids. Let this sessions add everlasting memories to mom and kids.

My review on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book. (click here)

Comments

  1. Great work...stories are all time favorite for kids and for mummies too...It takes us to a different world...keep up d good work and keep entertainment us...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

Printable Worksheets for K-2

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?