Content writing about schools

Documenting the information you gather is not just useful to you, it turns out to be a database and helps many others too.

After my kids started schooling, child education is something that I really concentrate on. The more I read about it, the more I got to exclaim at. There are varieties of educational model and authorized educational systems to nurture students' talents and many tries to introduce global standards in mix of traditional and digital teaching.  OMG how much the education system has changed from the time of my school days! When I discuss it with other mommy friends, I get to know more about their research on schools for their children. Then I decided to document about the schools and their educational model, facilities, admission process etc. I also publish them in Indiastudychannel.com, an educational website, where I get paid for my content.

"Getting paid for your hobby is a blessing... When you are paid for something, the responsibility also increases."

So, I make sure my content is reliable and authentic one. The moment I decided to write about schools, I decided to write about the known schools first, spoke to my friends who are working as teachers and others closely related to school authorities.  I gathered information from their website, also I contacted with school authorities to know further details that are not available in their website. I felt so glad when I got to know that few schools, who did not have separate website, felt my publishing so helpful, that they could use my published link to give as reference.


Here are the links of my published contents of  few schools.

Pincushion Montessori International School, Vellore
The GeeKay World School, Ranipet
Podar Jumbo Kids, JP Nagar, Mysore
Edify Kids, Vellore
M.D. Government Aided Primary School, Ariyur
Government Boys' Higher Secondary School
Global Public School, Vellore
Kalaimagal Aided Primary School
Brainobrain - a stimulative course for Children

Admissions in Pincushion Montessori International School until class IX

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

Printable Worksheets for K-2

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?