List of my articles published in ISC

Apart from writing in my blog, I also share my thoughts in an another website called India Study Channel. How did I get to know this site and how did I start my journey were already written in my post Where to publish my articles?.

Check out my ISC profile here: My Profile

Here is the list of my published articles



1. Book reviews on 
  1.  Make Every Second Count
  2.  Anilaadum Mundril
  3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone
2. My own Interview experience with WealthX
3. Luggage tips to flight travel with kids/infants
4. How to introduce alphabets to Pre-schoolers
5. Causes, Prevention and Home remedy/ Granny therapy for Cold and Cough
6. Gadget free entertainment
7. Why Settai night show became a trend setter for Tamil Youtube channels
8. Bigg boss Raiza – A classy woman with super good characteristics
9. Why should we sign up to social media sites?
10. What to do if your Husband spends a lot of time on the computer?
11. Stop Gender Bias - Give equality to all genders in all fields
12. Whom to blame people or police in Tuticorin Sterlite copper protest firing
13. What to do when you make a tour plan via tour agency

Click here to join ISC and publish your comments and write ups.
You can share your comments as a Guest Author too.

Actress Raiza had posted her feedback on my article about her.
Also pinged me in messenger.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

Printable Worksheets for K-2

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?