Where to publish my articles?

The loneliness and boredom in my cold New Jersey home, made me to think that I was losing my identity. Though I started experimenting in my kitchen and coming out of good recipes, the feel of missing me grew up. I did a professional course but I ended up with no profession. I found it guilty to live with no earning, so I searched for online jobs but nothing seems to be reliable. Then I decided to get hold on my passion at least. My passion from school days is what I'm doing now...Writing.  

I can write an autobiography too, 
but I know, there are miles to go.

I had written on various topics from my school days. I must thank my school for encouraging such skill. It was a small school with lesser strength, so opportunity for giving welcome speech, vote of thanks and hosting a program was high for everyone. I was blessed with such opportunities and we were given freedom to write our content on our own. They also conducted competitions for speech, essay writing, poetry and debate. The probability for winning and recognition was so high in my school. Thus my passion and confidence for writing grew deep in me and made me an outstanding student in my college too. 


This supremacy created me the job opportunity as well. Became a Research Analyst where Dossier creation was my primary job. That was to write summary of a rich people from the content, that were available in open sources like Google. 


So, after reassessing my own abilities, I thought of publishing my articles. I started searching for a good platform to publicize them. I found India Study Channel a reliable one. added myself to the group and published couple of my articles. 

Though I am not a consistent contributor to that network, I like to be a part of it. ISC is a good knowledge sharing site. 



Click here to view my ISC profile: My profile
Check out the list of  My Published articles in ISC

TO JOIN INDIA STUDY CHANNEL



I wish, I keep contributing valuable info to the site and stay active ever. 
 

Comments

  1. Good....it's hard to continue our passion on our second stage....but u r one doing ur passion.... achieving ur goals...hat's off u dear.... n wish u to carry n continue dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

Printable Worksheets for K-2

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?