Home Schooling to my son

Learning starts from womb and Mother is the first teacher to all of us. I wanted my son too to learn many things from me before he started going school. It is believed that the future intelligence of any kid is determined by their learning in their first 5 years.  Kids as well are curious to learn new things at this age and so this is best time to teach basics. 

Language is basic to communication and any learning.
So, to begin with, I introduced English and Tamil (our mother tongue)alphabets and small words to him. I used few tools to make his learning fun and colorful. 


Click here to know How I introduced alphabets to my son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

Printable Worksheets for K-2

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?