Mom behind flying far

When there are people looking only for abroad grooms, there are still people who wants their children to get married to their arm's reach. Even my mom was suggested not to agree for abroad proposal for me, but my mom agreed.

I never seen her offending or defending anyone while speaking and while giving their suggestions. she won’t even take up any argument, 


I doubt whether she has mood swings at anytime in her life, all she do is to stay calm and her action speaks of her thoughts. My mom always believe, there are good people all around the world and her prayers and my(late) dad will always keep us safe. 
More over, she believes in her brought up that her children could survive strong irrespective of place and situation. She cultivated the same positivism in us.

Share you comments on how your mom encouraged your life? let the positivism get spread. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

Printable Worksheets for K-2

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?