Picture day

June 21, There is nothing important  about this day. I am sure, I ll forget this date in some days, but the memories will last longer. Anything that comes first are always special and memorable. The speciality of this day falls under that category.

My son's school, notified us that June 21 is going to be their picture day of the year 2017. Individual pictures of each student and group photo of each class was taken. My son's first picture day in school.

My son was in montessori and no uniforms. So, I'm confused whether to choose some grand dress or casual or anything formal dress to wear. Finally my husband chose a Jean pant and a half sleeve to shirt.

That is fine, school group pic should get back his school memories, so his casual wear is fine. Anything, other than his casual wear will turn to be a fancy dress. So, I too agreed with his choice of outfit.

When we went back to pick him up from school on that day, they were not done with the photo session. So, we got a chance to see the kids posing to camera clicks.

1st we saw those graduating class. Students from 5 to 6 years were ready for public school and are graduating in pre school that year.
Kids in graduation gown and cap are adorable. When they said cheese to the pic, it lasted for 2 minutes after the click, such a loud and innocent cheeeeesy smile it is. I could see pride in the smiling faces of their parents. I can't stop dreaming my son with that gown and cap, though there are 2 more years to see so.

Then I saw one another class group Pic. Next came the awaited group Pic of my son's class. Only 8 in their class. 8 of them stood with their teacher Ms. Homa. And in their casual wear said cheeeeeeeese to the Pic.

Then done with individual pics of students, whose parents where waiting, actually enjoying these fun session.

Making a kid to stand straight, look front and give a gentle smile for a picture is not so easy task. N number of bloopers before a perfect Pic, and to some kids, bloopers are better than their perfect Pic.

Picture day of my son is a fun day to me. 
Thanks for the school for making good days to better days and kids' school days more memorable with pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless hands with Eczema

Printable Worksheets for K-2

What will you answer, when your kids ask about Draupadi?